sabato 26 gennaio 2008

Planning my trip to Disney World Orlando

I've been considering taking a vacation in Orlando for some time now. I was wondering whether or not it's really all that it is cracked up to be. I mean it's a long journey from where I live, and it looks as if going to Disney World really requires a lot of organization.

So I had a look around the internet for advice and tips for planning a trip to Disney World Orlando. What I was looking for was a no-nonsense, tell it like it is account of what to expect. For example will I bake if I go in the summer, will the crowds be unbearable at the Magic Kingdom at Christmas. I stumble across a site called Orlando Visiting. This was an information portal/forum with loads of good tips on visiting plans, where to eat and hotel reviews.

One of the parks I most wanted to visit was Magic Kingdom at Disney World Orlando, and Universal Studios. The forum had loads of tips and tricks to get the most out of a visit to Disney and Universal in Orlando. Now all I need to do is find the money to go.

Nessun commento: